5 Inches in 4 1/2 months!!!!

CudyBug
CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
It seems odd but according to my records I have lost 4 inches on my hips! Amazing since that was the last place i thought I would lose. Ive lost 3 on my waste and 3 on my thigh. Its just insane to me. To date Ive lost 35 lbs. I started on my bday in april and I am soo not as intense as alot of people Im reading about on here. I really do despise exercising and I know it sounds dumb but I would seriously rather sit on my butt all day BUT we all know what that leads to lol.

Im not sure how to post pics in posts but I have a couple on my profile. I didnt start tking pics untill a month or so ago so not much change in them, atleast not that i see. I can't wait to have that WOW picture to show.

Replies

• karot32
    karot32 Posts: 46
    Great job!! I need to get a tape measure! The number on the scale is one thing but measurements are REAL results!! That must feel so great!
  • jjstokes
    jjstokes Posts: 47 Member
    That's great that you're tracking inches. I've heard that's a better way to tell you're heading in the right direction than the scales. That's what they tell me anyway. Congratulations! Isn't this the best website?!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Congratulations! I am glad you are starting this healthier lifestyle so young (I'm 58!).

Hopefully your children and hubby will learn from your experiences and stay healthy, too.

I started in Feb 10. My hips went from 45.5" to 39.4". My waist went from 36.5 to 31".
    My trick is follow my grandson around everywhere. He is a bundle of energy and wears me out regularly! ;)

Hugs! Best of success. :drinker: (water)
  • i24him
    i24him Posts: 8
    Good job!! Keep it up.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Congratulations! I am glad you are starting this healthier lifestyle so young (I'm 58!).

Hopefully your children and hubby will learn from your experiences and stay healthy, too.

I started in Feb 10. My hips went from 45.5" to 39.4". My waist went from 36.5 to 31".
    My trick is follow my grandson around everywhere. He is a bundle of energy and wears me out regularly! ;)

Hugs! Best of success. :drinker: (water)

Actually I should follow my 5 year olds example when eating lol she loves veggies. I call her my rabbit lol. My son and I have to have veggies hidden in our food lol its soo crazy.

My hips started at 45 too
  • i24him
    i24him Posts: 8
    Yep! Get a tape measure. It's the great way to "measure" success. Good job!! Keep it up.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    good for you..that is a great change!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!