Choose to change your life!

Hi myfitness pals!

Thanksgiving is coming up .. Oh goodies!

Don't wait to make a resolution until new years when you could have results by then!!

My next 70 day challenge group is starting November 11 and it's all done through Facebook so it's convenient for everybody! We all know that we need to stay motivated to keep going and this is what these challenges are all about. I get sooo excited to run these because people participating inspire me! You meet others with the same goal, the support is huge, it's all about having fun and you get a pretty good dose of suggestions in nutrition and workouts.

Let me know if you want to join me!! I currently have only a few spots left!

Have a good day!!

Replies

• slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Let me guess...you're selling a supplement. No thank you.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    You do realize that the people you are "recruiting" are already here on this site right? Which means it's more convenient for everyone to stay here. You only go to FB to advertise.
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    No I'm not selling a supplement nor anything. It's your option if you want to join my challenge and you choose what you want to do as exercise. I will give my opinion, motivate you through FB because that's easier than getting me to your house or neighborhood and try to guide you to getting results. It's all up to you :)
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    I'm not recruiting either :) Joining a challenge group is optional and you not finding it is what you expected gives you the freedom to leave at any time. Would be more than happy to help both of you!! Love these challenges and those that participate. Why facebook? It doesn't mean you have to leave MFP, it simply means connect with me there too because there I can manage these challenge groups better. I understand if it's not the app that everybody likes or that everybody thinks challenges like these are run and work.