weight stuck ??

Options
it's ben 2 months.... pretty serious % sincere, good amount of exercise ( cardio & weights ), well controlled 1700 day calorie intake ..... still only have lost around 7 pounds.... COULD IT BE THE WEIGHTS THAT ARE GAINING THE WEIGHT THAT THE CARDIO IS LOSING ??? AM CONFUSED..... !!

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have been trying hard to lose weight since March and have only lost 5.6kg (I think this is around 12lbs ish!)

What I am trying to say is...I don't think that 7lbs in 2 months is bad!!! If you are exercising hard, with a good balance of weights and CV, then you will be toning up while you lose - and also less likely to regain. Slow and steady wins the race!! :happy:

I know you will see some people who lose like 5lbs every week, but everyone's bodies are different and will lose, gain and change at different rates. As long as you ARE noticing some difference, no matter how small - I don't think it should be a cause for concern?

I am sure people will be able to advise you on something to boost your weight loss if you have a specific target to work to, but if not, please - just don't panic and keep on pushing!! :smile:
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's time you switch things up like your fitness routine, the foods you eat and etc. Here is a link that I use to help me out when I feel I may have hit a plateau.
    http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-break-out-of-a-weight-loss-plateau.htm

Don't give up... Keep it going :drinker:
  • aatul
    aatul Posts: 23
    Options
    thanks for the advise. will hang in there i guess :) CHEERS !