Anybody else not care about weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Weight schmeit, I care more about my measurements and body fat % too.

1000kgs with a 75cm waist and 23% body fat will look and move better/easier than 1000kgs at a 175cm waist and 40% body fat
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    When I was starting at 180lbs after having my second son I was all about the lbs. Now that im in the healthy bmi range and have been told by my GP that im a perfectly healthy normal weight, Im going by measurements more then scale weight. I still have a weight goal Id like to get to but Im more excited by the tape measure these days!
  • Weight really isn't important to me. What means more? My body's composition, my strength/endurance, how I feel, how I look in my clothes --> taking care of myself, in every way possible.

Two of my favourite quotes regarding 'weight':

“If you reached your goal weight and looked like crap, would you be happy? What if you only reached half of your goal weight and looked fantastic, would you be upset? What matters are the inches and how you look and feel. Not how much you 'weigh'." ―Skip Lacour

"You can completely reshape your body without affecting your weight much. I simply strive to trust in the process and remember: Who sees the scale? Just you. Who sees your shrinking measurements? EVERYBODY! " ―Clew & others on MFP

I like this a lot ! Weight loose is a sickness to be treated by Dr. fat loose is a healthy life style !