I need some friends/ Starting insanity

Options
Hello, I am not new to fitness pal however; I do not have any friends willing to make the commitment to loosing weight. Therefore, I have no frineds on my fitness pal. I am looking to gain friends to help each other stay motivated, exchange recepies, tip, ect. Add me if this interests you!

Replies

• ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started month 2 of Insanity (Round 2) :-)
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. However I am looking for some friends for the same purpose.
  • CaHusker
    Options
    You can add me.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you all can add me as well
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is day 2 on MFP and I am going to going to start Insanity this weekend for the first time. I would love to have someone to help me stay motivated and that I could return the favor for. Any of you can add me. I am a bit nervous though, I have to admit. I work on a military base and a lot of the active duty service members do Insanity and are basically limping away. If these "in shape" people are getting beat down by this program.....I am afraid of what is going to happen to me, a civilian 5'5" and 262#. YIKES! The only reason I am even attempting it is because I can modify the workouts to my level. I am told that as long as I am moving and doing the workouts to my best ability, it's better than not doing it at all. I am looking forward to the day when I wont have to modify the exercises. i wish you all the best with your goals! Any of you are welcome to friend me, I hope you do!