• igypsy
    igypsy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he should be your ex fiancé

A little extreme perhaps? A conversation might be more appropriate....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see that you know your place...more women should follow your lead!
  • branfran2011
    Options
    That's just nuts. You've already lost 83 pounds, if you want a cupcake or two, eat them!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Why have a conversation when a quick kick in the taco gets you the cupcakes?
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    The fact that you posted this as though it was a normal thing and have completely ignore peoples comments on this thread leads me to think you are either a troll, or you enjoy being controlled.

Personally, no man would ever tell me what I can or can't eat.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    My fiance never lets me eat sweets without giving me hell i feel deprived but at the same time I'm grateful but today i feel like crying!! He got pumpkin cupcakes and i don't get any at all! Rant over

Yeah, that does sound like it must suck.

Are you prone to bingeing and you have instructed your fiance to keep you in check for some reason? Is he controlling? Are you under the false impression that you cannot incorporate any sweet treats whatsoever whilst dieting and be successful?

Give us a little more information and there are many of us who can assist you properly to set up a solid and sustainable plan which importantly is specific to you.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    The fact that you posted this as though it was a normal thing and have completely ignore peoples comments on this thread leads me to think you are either a troll, or you enjoy being controlled.

This.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Why have a conversation when a quick kick in the taco gets you the cupcakes?

when I think of taco... I don't think of sausage.... but then I thought of enchiladas and burritos ... so yeh.... maybe...
  • BigCupOTea
    Options
    He doesn't "let" you? Tell him to suck it. Why would you put up with that?
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You need to kick him in the nuts.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My fiance never lets me eat sweets without giving me hell i feel deprived but at the same time I'm grateful but today i feel like crying!! He got pumpkin cupcakes and i don't get any at all! Rant over

• LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband if he brings home sweets that I cannot or should not eat that he must hide them from me, and do not eat them in front of me. I want to see no wrappers no evidence that the sweet is even in the house.
    You need to be dieting for yourself, tell him he is not the food police. YOU are in control of your intake...not him. If you want to eat something it is up TO YOU...NOT HIM. HE should not have that kind of control over you or taunt you by eating something in front of you and giving you a hard time. Rethink your relationship, this guy doesn't sound like a keeper.

^^ THIS ^^ Exactly!!!!!
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    WTF? He buys them but won't let you eat them... I'd flush them all down the toilet.. then make him pay for a plumber...

^This. You've lost 83 pounds, which is freaking fantastic. You deserve a cupcake...and not just when he "lets" you!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    WTF? He buys them but won't let you eat them... I'd flush them all down the toilet.. then make him pay for a plumber...

^This. You've lost 83 pounds, which is freaking fantastic. You deserve a cupcake...and not just when he "lets" you!
    I love the irony of this with your username. :laugh:
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options

tumblr_lp83d4Q1Ze1qib9ir.gif
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    whenever I see something like "my [SO] won't let me..." i'm like dafuq - are they your master? permission shouldn't exist in relationships. Eat some damn sweets!