*30 Day Shred*

Options
I'm 5'4, 20 years old, and 223lbs and I want to buy Jullian Michel 30 Day Shred as I've heard nothing but good things about it. The only thing is is that I want to do it for 90 days and also walk when I can and see where I end up. Has anyone else done the 30DS and have pictures of results? :-)

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Do a search of 30 day shred results and there should be lots of pictures. People have gotten great results with it. Are you talking about doing 3 rounds of 30DS? Or Level 1 for 30 days and so on? I think rounds would be better since you'll be able to move onto the more advanced moves that Natalie does as you progress from each 30 day round. If you end up liking it and want to spend another 90 days with Jillian, definitely consider Body Revolution. I did it before I started Turbo Fire and it was awesome. I love about 10 lbs (which is a lot for me), 3 1/2 inches off my waist, 3 off my chest, 2 off my hips, and got toned all over. Oh, and don't forget to check youtube! I think they have the full Level 1 and 2 on there if you want to try it out first. Then if you like it after the first 10 days, you buy the DVD to finish off the program. It's a great way to test it out to see if it's right for you. Lionsgate is the channel I believe.
  • SexyPirate93
    Options
    Thanks! :-)
    Yeah I mean doing the 3 levels for 90 days instead of just 30.