Work in Progress

Options
Well I suppose I had to come out here to success stories at some point. My name is Kris and I Shredded 64 pounds. Starting at a daunting 240 pounds, I weighed in at my lowest at 176. I did this through by doing Insanity, P90X, Les Mills Combat, and using Shakeology.

I'm not exactly where I want to be. I got a little more fat to loose and some more muscle to put on but I'm SO much closer than when I started. I couldn't have done it without my Challenge group. An endless supply of good advice and support go a long way toward helping me push for my goals.

As for the future. I'm going to finish month 3 of P90X (the first time getting through the whole program :D) and then I'm going to grab P90X3 when it comes out in december.

My Goal. To CRUSH X3 so bad that beachbody has no choice but to put me in the infomercial LOL.

Keep up the great work everyone! Don't forget. Everyday is a good day to make the right decisions and push for your goals. You CAN reach them!

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up. I am also a work in progress doing turbo fire now, already finished t25 and plan on doing insanity over the summer. When I read others stories it does remind me I can do this. And so can everyone else who wants to be a work in progress. Thank you
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOL awesome work buddy!!! I'm an infomercial junkie, so I'm sure I'll see ya when you get that gig! ;)
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) I've met a lot of great people on here. Some of them even got Turbofire and T25 after I started talking to them about the programs I was doing and they are KILLING it! I just like that, for once, I found a product on tv is actually works haha.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    congrats! I've tried P90X, insanity and T25 and none of them holds my interest for more than a few times xD more power to you and be proud of yourself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!