PROGRESS!

Options
Wow. In two days, I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 2 off of my hips!!! (I don't really go by weight, because it's really depressing, and besides, clothes aren't sized by weight, but by measurements) I guess doing it right really makes a difference! Woo-hoo!

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Wow. In two days, I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 2 off of my hips!!! (I don't really go by weight, because it's really depressing, and besides, clothes aren't sized by weight, but by measurements) I guess doing it right really makes a difference! Woo-hoo!
  • Josie23
    Josie23 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    congrats!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    Sounds great, I really need to take my measurements instead of going by weight. My close seem more loose. Just not sure exactly where to measure!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I measure the smallest part of my waist, and the biggest part of my hips. I also measure my thighs and biceps, but they tend to get bigger as I lose weight, because I gain a lot of muscle really quickly. I never measure my bust, because I don't really want that to get smaller!
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i measure my bust, my natural waist, my hips, my thigh, calf, and wrist. Then i use them and an online body fat % calculator to measure my body fat %. That number is the one I really watch, because it shows you how much of your body is lean muscle bone and water vs. how much is fat.

There's a good body fat % calculator on the healthcentral.com website. HTH! :happy:
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :tongue: