365 days...1 year...a new me!

Options

Replies

• Bromard6
    Bromard6 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! You are beautiful and inspiring.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing!! good for you!!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and should be so proud. My new inspiration...never give up!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look AMAZING. You are an inspiration to us all. :flowerforyou:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    what a journey! amazing results - and you are so gawjus! (in both the before and after pics!)
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You rock Ivey ! and you look spectacular with your short hair !!!:flowerforyou:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous, you know that right? :) Congratulations on your amazing successes!
  • jessmarie1023
    jessmarie1023 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation! You are absolutely GLOWING! I love reading of people's journey's. It really puts things into perspective. Anything and everything is achievable with dedication, support, love and hard work! Keep it up sister! You're doing an amazing job for yourself and others!
    Sending strength, light & love.
  • glades250
    Options
    WoW.. That is awesome. I need all the inspiration I can get, however, just like you said once you put your mind to it you will succeed at anything. I am 46 and 285lbs. Been as high as 305lbs. I will lose 85lbs. as that is my goal. I recently completed a firefighter academy. Spent my whole summer doing this in 90 degree heat. I would not quit and told them you will have to drag me out in an ambulance before I give up. Well, I made it. Even at this weight. While 20 year olds dropped out because it was too hard. It was and there were several times I thought I would leave in an ambulance. Long story short, I know if I could finish that I can do anything and reading success stories like yours gives me the extra jolt realizing I'm not alone!! Great Job. Look forward to having a success story in a year!!:drinker:
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful Ivey, you are doing such a great job, Congrats to a year and a new you:flowerforyou:
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so impressed by your accomplishments and I love love love your goals!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • AnneFroel
    AnneFroel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!! You are definitely an inspiration :)
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Truly awsome!
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story. Well done, you look amazing.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Kudos to your for your hard work and determination.

I can tell you that as you keep going it gets even better! I was once the obese guy sweating in the back of the class. The guy who brought two full sized bath towels to mop the floor so that others would not slip and fall! That guy no longer exists! I have been reborn and I am enjoying every minute!

Keep up your hard work and keep posting your results. Your story is certainly helping people (like me) to go to one more class. To make one more good food choice. To keep their commitment one more day!
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Your hair is adorable, and you're right, it fits your personality.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!