30ds people

Options
I want to know your favorite level, and favorite exercise. Also least favorite level and exercise... I love level 3 and traveling push ups... I really don't like level 2 or side lunges

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Anyone???
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I like level 1... I like that it isn't too complicated. I hate the constant arm movements. The beginning strength exercises kill me, and the side lunges with an anterior raise kill me too.
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've ordered it, and plan to begin it after the holidays. My question to you is, is someone of my size going to be able to do this? I do Zumba for 1 hour 3x a week and walk 3.1 miles twice a week. I'm 229 lbs 5'4
  • DoItForMe_50
    DoItForMe_50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Those anterior raise in level 2 KILL me, when will it get better? Level 3 is my fav. level 2 is hardest for me, go figure! Also the Rock Star jumps are impossible for me.
  • gringuitica
    gringuitica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've ordered it, and plan to begin it after the holidays. My question to you is, is someone of my size going to be able to do this? I do Zumba for 1 hour 3x a week and walk 3.1 miles twice a week. I'm 229 lbs 5'4

Absolutely, you can do it. Just take your time and check your form. Do the modified exercises when you need to. And if you feel something hurt in a bad way, stop. Don't injure yourself.
  • Tiffany4188
    Options
    I actually really liked level 2. I haven't tried level 3 yet, but I'll give it a go probably next week.
  • candykay0605
    Options

Absolutely, you can do it. Just take your time and check your form. Do the modified exercises when you need to. And if you feel something hurt in a bad way, stop. Don't injure yourself.

Completely agree with this!!!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Eevery level gets easier eventually! I just keep on each level until it gets easier then I move on
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    I've done all three levels and I love Level 2!

My least favorite things are 1) lunges (they kill my knees!) and 2) Mountain climbers (my feet slip on my floor, preventing me from doing them well!).
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I had that problem with the mountain climbers also but it has just gotten better
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Level 2 is my fave!! I love to hate the V raises!
    I hate L1 never done it seems weak!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Oh I'm not real fond of the v raises!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    good that's what I do even with Zumba! If it hurts (like an injury) I let up or stop. I'd rather go at a slower pace than not be able to exercise at all due to an injury.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I've done all three levels and I love Level 2!

My least favorite things are 1) lunges (they kill my knees!) and 2) Mountain climbers (my feet slip on my floor, preventing me from doing them well!).

Are you wearing shoes? I'd really recommend that you do because all the jumping is really hard on your knees not to mention the slip factor. Stabilizing your foot will protect your knees and hips.
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 21 (I skip a weekend day). I'm on level 2 and I hate the V raises with the chair squat. OMG they are rough for me. I have not yet got enough nerve to try level 3.....hoping to try level 3 next week. Most enjoyable move (meaning I'm not grunting) would be the military press and leg lift in level 2.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I also dislike the chair squats with v raise!!! I really like level 3 because it is hard but it also seems faster for me