Shopping/fashion NSVs!

Options
It's been a good week :) I went to a San Jose Sharks game with family, and carried my LV mini Alma, and for the first time, I could wear it crossbody. I always usually just carry it by the handle - it was so nice to have it crossbody and not have to think about it. Then I saw this lovely long gray fitted coat when I was shopping downtown for xmas presents - I looked through the racks and they only had small and medium. I was so sad - I really liked it, but decided to try the medium just to see - and it fit! I couldn't believe it :D It's hard to think of myself as a medium. I'm so excited to go clothes shopping now, and I'm trying to hold back and only shop at Target because it seems like every two months stuff gets too big on me - two pairs of jeans I bought in late August had to be donated cos they're too baggy. I still have 45 lbs til goal, and I want to shop nowwww, lol. Confining myself to Target and Ross and TJ Maxx for the moment. But when I hit 125 - look out :>

I seriously never thought I'd see this day. I've said it before, but if I can do it, anyone can :)

Replies

• kfelton1226
    kfelton1226 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! I have a love/hate reaction to realizing I need new work clothes... again.... :) Can't wait to get where you are.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Wooo hoooooo!
    How wonderful to discover that you can wear Mediums now!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    For someone who used to wear size 24 pants & XXL shirts, it's pretty fricking cool :)
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's awesome isn't it? Before I started on my journey, I had all but given up on pants/jeans because I so did not want to buy a 22, and the 20's were cutting off my circulation. About 50 pounds later and my size 14's (purchased on the clearance table at Walmart) are baggy in the butt and not at all flattering. Like you, I'm trying to keep the costs down until I get where I want to be, but then - look out! :) Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!