what order do you lose weight from?

Options
2»

Replies

• CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I lost in the stomach first, along with the hips and thighs. I went from a lumpy pear to a banana with a big butt. I noticed my face next, and my arms looking buff. The stubborn area is my back.

I've bounced back up a few pounds and they are all on my stomach and waist!
  • slgthatsme
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight yet but I lost almost 60 lbs in the past from going off of a medication. I found that I lost it in my waist and face first. Then maybe the thighs and arms. The tummy went last. My mom always says that the last place you gain it is the last place you lose it.
  • hoppyfrog1
    Options
    Yeah, face first, then legs, bum, arms, but my Moobs, and tummy are sticking around for the end of show party.
    I'm not giving up though. Adding in more crunches to stand a chance of reducing the belly :-)
  • skindigo
    skindigo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Boobs are always first...booty is always last!
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    For me it goes face,hands forearms, legs, obliques, butt, chest, stomach, back (chest, belly, and back are still a problem!)
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Stomach, neck, face, boobs, hips, thighs, arms and back are still a problem
  • mtizi
    mtizi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I say I have an hour glass figure from hell. I got up to 330lbs and still had an hour glass shape. I lost 70lbs and it all came from the arm pits down and the knees up. My arms only lost an inch and they are HUGE! My calves same thing. Lost nothing.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It was definitely visible in my face first, then stomach and arms. Now I have no idea, although I would LOVE for my thighs to start losing something. Never seems like they change.
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I tend to lose inches from my waist, ribs/bust, and hips first. Followed by face/neck, thighs, and chest (not to be confused with my bust measurements). The last and slowest to shrink in size are my upper arms and back, although I get far more frustrated by my arms. I've been self-conscious of them most my adult life and only in recent years have I begun to wear tank tops. My waist can be shrinking and my arms hardly change, but if course they are the first place any weight gain goes it seems.

Edited to add: Oddly enough my hands, wrists, and forearms shrink around the same rate as my thighs. My calves are around the same rate as my upper arms, but I am beginning to think that is more to do with muscle gains.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Arms, boobs, face, waist, and very last my thighs and butt. My thighs are frustrating, and I tend to end up losing more weight in other areas than I'd like just to be happy with them :(. My arms end up looking like skeleton arms :(:(