30 Day challeneges anyone?

Options
13»

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Mine showed up this morning. Thanks and I can't wait to get started on arms Dec. 1st!
    Awesome! Glad to have you!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I would like to join for the month of December as I already have a group for November. LIke yourself it is hard to find individuals who are willing to participate for the entire month. I am always commenting and hoping others do too. Let me know if I can join in and will be sure to be active for the upcoming month!
    Please join us !! I just sent the invite!!
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    I am only 3 days into my own Core Challenge, I would love to participate in a group!
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Can you add me! I'm looking for groups like this! :) The link isn't working :'(
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I am only 3 days into my own Core Challenge, I would love to participate in a group!
    Invite sent :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Can you add me! I'm looking for groups like this! :) The link isn't working :'(
    Just sent you an invite!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Just made the group public again, I guess as we go I will weed people out who dont participate :smile:
  • heatherc369
    Options
    2 WEEKS LEFT TO GET IN ON THE ARM CHALLENGE!!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is great. I'd love to join in some, particularly to do with core or anything to do with minles ran.

It would also be amazing to have some of the group people as friends so I can get involved in commenting as we log. It makes such a difference to how focussed I am!

Kymmy :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    This is great. I'd love to join in some, particularly to do with core or anything to do with minles ran.

It would also be amazing to have some of the group people as friends so I can get involved in commenting as we log. It makes such a difference to how focussed I am!

Kymmy :)

We would love to have you! I just sent you an invite, join and start anytime! We are doing the ab challenge now, Arms will start dec 1!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    10 more days to get in on the 30 Day Arm Challenge WITH WEIGHTS!!!!!!!

Who's with me?
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I"M IN!!!!! I just got back on MFP this week and i could really use the challenge en the support!! And i hope this group stays active! I added some new friends to my list but non of them comment back or interact! :ohwell:
  • heatherc369
    Options
    I"M IN!!!!! I just got back on MFP this week and i could really use the challenge en the support!! And i hope this group stays active! I added some new friends to my list but non of them comment back or interact! :ohwell:

Awesome! I just sent you an invite to both of my challenge groups, go take a look and see if they are something you would like to do with us! I am very active on here, less active on weekends though lol
  • rruiz156
    Options
    ill do the 30 day challeneg with you
  • heatherc369
    Options
    ill do the 30 day challeneg with you
    Sweet I will send you an invite!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    6 more days until the arm challenge with weights, who's in???