Hi there

Options
i am looking suggestions to reduce my weight within 3 months. please share some tips and your personal experiences :smooched:

Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    How much are you looking to reduce and why 3 months. Reducing intake and moving more is the general answer. I have lost around 40 since July at roughly 2-3 lbs a week average. If you need buddies on here feel free to ADD me. :bigsmile:
  • amandaramsee
    Options
    I am 180 lbs & looking to reduce till 150 :smokin: but em not sure i will be able to reduce because can't eat less or fat stuff :)
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Can't eat less? I don't understand. If you can't eat less you may have to exercise more. I think if you want it bad enough you can do anything. I know it sounds like a slogan. You may have to start out slow, making little changes to help you lose the weight you want. It's not easy all the time but if you do the work, when you see the results, it's very satisfying. I was at around 225 lbs. In 3+ months I have lost about 40 lbs. I still have more to go but with what I have done so far I know the rest will get done. There is a lot of support on this site. If you need help learning about it let me know. :wink: