Bad NSV.....

Options
So I've had a few small NSVs before (pants too loose, punching a new hole in the belt, someone noticing my weight lose) but I've noticed two shocking NSVs lately. First, setting the treadmill on my typical speed and my new weight no longer burns as many calories per hour (but, hey, both my typical speed and my time have gone up to compensate ;) and I recently updated my goals with my latest weight and MFP is telling me to eat 100 calories less each day!

Replies

• GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You could carry a back pack with 23 lbs on the treadmill to get your old calorie burn back :)

Congratulations
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Just gotta kick it up a knotch and burn 100 more, I guess. Congrats on your success so far!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ooooh no! That's horrible!!! :tongue: That just means you're kickin' *kitten*, OP!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Who ever said that bad things don't happen to good people!
    MFP just did that to me too! I was not happy to lose that 100 calories...but its all in the plan..just worried where my calories will have to be when I get closer to goal..YIKES!
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Haha, this happened to me with Map My Run tracking calories burned when I used the app on my phone. I was like, "Why does Map My Run say I burned so much more than MFP??" Then I checked the settings and realized I hadn't updated it for about 20 pounds. ;) Boo! But also, YAY!!

Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!