2»

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    For some people it will not melt off...

I have lost 24 lbs in 316 days.

There are too many factors to consider.

Go you for not giving up! And I echo what you're saying. It took me 6 months to lose 25 pounds.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It's already happening.
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser is not real life.

that's so true, thanks for that...
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    patience is a virtue... weight loss does take time!
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    1200 cal and walking my dog 30-45 min 2 x daily hilly area
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    thanks guys i'll take a deep breath and continue on!!! weigh ins tomorrow so just maybe a great one!!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    i have really been trying hard for 3 1/2 weeks now and i am down about 2.5 lbs but thats all!!!! when is it gonna start falling off a little quicker? what do i do to kick it into high gear??

Congratulations! That is actually a healthy weight loss. Just keep working at it, your weight will come off. Slow is always better, especially with only 22 pounds to lose. Well, isn't that really 19.5 pounds left? :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Seriously, you need to eat those exercise calories back.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options

Ah. That's a diet-diet, so that explains why you thought you'd lose more than you have already.

Be careful to try to plan a transition into real-life eating, too! I'm sure you already know that's the biggest problem with real diets.

Good luck! I'm taking sooo much longer than you will to lose less, lol. But I know that would drive lots of folks bonkers :D It drives me halfway there, myself ;) I have muscle-y/strength stuff to keep me motivated from week to week, so it's all good.