Replies

• kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can find it through reps online only. not in stores
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I get 100-200% of my daily's from a multi-vitamin and a run of the mill protein shake with food. 30% would be a waste of my money. Hell, a slim fast shake has more.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    How do you like those frankenfood ingredients, diggin the aspartame too? No thanks, that stuff made me sick, literally. Was so dizzy while on it could not funcion, not to mention the most wicked farts. UGH
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    This stuff is great, you lose weight where you want to lose it and not in places you don't!
    If you want to gain muscle, it does that too!
    I can't believe more people don't use it!
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    That stuff is horrible and I didn't lose a pound... btw it is against forum rules to sell or advertise on here.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I can get 3 times the protein and nutrients from a whey powder protein shake and a gummie vitamin for less than $1 per serving. And it will taste far better.
  • epi01
    epi01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi
    I am interested in this, but I am going to try it as a snack first. I am just starting journalling and am on a 1 pound per week goal. Been doing good for two weeks, but no pounds gone yet but I am feeling better!

Would like to keep in touch and see how it is going for you
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    the owner of the gym promotes this.....mainly because if you sell a certain amount the company will give you a BMW for one. Another I would advise everyone to look up the term Fad Diet.......and MEAL replacement diet. if you look at studies that surround these types of diets you will find that most cases individuals gain the weight back. This is because diets imply a temporary change not a life long change.....something that is needed in order to stain weight loss. this is especially so for someone looking to lose a lot of weight like 100 lbs or more.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,507 Member
    Options
    This stuff is great, you lose weight where you want to lose it and not in places you don't!
    No food directly spot reduces. And gaining muscle on a calorie deficit is improbable. Why don't more people use it? Because it's not needed to be in calorie deficit. Weight loss is basically calories in/out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How are people finding these old accounts with no forums posts? Are they just testing dormant accounts for obvious passwords? So bizarre.
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    th_Visalus_Ingredients_in_Vi-shape_shake_zps89b942fd.png

not sure how accurate it is

bacon:flowerforyou:
    98150165-b61c-48d5-85dc-4d545148b3e9_zpsf52e633f.jpg

How is this stuff any different and/or better than a protein shake with a multi-vitamin?

My thoughts exactly. Thank you.
  • health1971
    Options
    How are people finding these old accounts with no forums posts? Are they just testing dormant accounts for obvious passwords? So bizarre.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    No food directly spot reduces. And gaining muscle on a calorie deficit is improbable. Why don't more people use it? Because it's not needed to be in calorie deficit. Weight loss is basically calories in/out.

Sorry I was being facetious, it just didn't come through in my post.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    are you selling it?

Since she joined MFP in July 2010, and this is her 1st and only post, I'm guessing that would be a yes.
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has been selling and taking this stuff for almost a year now and there has been no noticeable change in her, and she has a ton to lose. Just posting my two cents.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just research the ingredients...

^^^ haha! You took the words right out of my mouth!
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    I never met anyone who had success with that stuff. One was hospitalized. No details though. Don't be cheap when it comes to nutrition. Shakeology is the only way to go. Do your homework, and you will know.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has been selling and taking this stuff for almost a year now and there has been no noticeable change in her, and she has a ton to lose. Just posting my two cents.

Check her bank balance.

I suspect it has noticeably changed.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

I noticed that as well. The password for the OP is probably "password"
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    eta nevermind...

Oh I did run into an old coworker who lost about 40lb using this stuff....it's all back btw because it's not a good method..deprivation always leads to failure.