Would like New Friends to Go Through Weight Loss with Me!

Options

Replies

• JayneesGotAGut
    JayneesGotAGut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Aww, you can do it and you're on the right track. Let's be friends and work through it together!
  • ilovegj
    Options
    I need some friends too. You can add me if you like :-). Highly motivated individual here!
  • sinca21
    sinca21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I sent a request! I have a Vegas trip coming up I'm using for motivation as well.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds that I am trying to lose and am also making shorter goals within my ultimate long term goal! :)

You can do this!!!! Someone that I know on here and in real life lost 151 pounds.... it is one of the most inspirational stories/transformations I have ever seen! :) I am really excited for you to take the first steps and will be sending a friend request, because I can't wait to see how awesome your story will be!!
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison! Friend request sent. I am coming back from an injury so I am doing things slowly but I still have 90 pounds to lose to get to my healthy weight. I currently am at 217pounds down from my highest of 240. Small loss but it's made a huge impact on my energy already. Welcome to MFP! You can do this!!!
  • AnneFroel
    AnneFroel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for encouragement & love encouraging others.
  • lindabreve
    lindabreve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement and accountability! Would love to go through this journey with all of you!
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i have no firends on MFP! so why not make new ones :) sent you a friend request! its always easier in a group!! :)
  • Linybean
    Linybean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Pbehre93
    Pbehre93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent!

I am wanting to lose 80-100Lbs and am looking for friends to motivate me and in return motivate them! We are in this together!
    Feel free to add me!! :)

Paige
  • ravishingREVA
    Options
    friend request sent!! :)

im so excited that i found this site!! i am in the middle of my weight loss journey and i think the other half will be easier with support. so far i have lost 61 lbs and i have 29 to go,, it has been rough!!
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would like some more friends to keep my motivation up! The more friends the better!
  • Mlb112875
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mrsb070911
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • smg456
    Options
    Hey! I would like to gain friends and lose pounds! I'm Steve, 33 years old and getting married in Oct 2014. I've always said I was going to lose weight for weddings I was in and it never happened. Now that it's mine, I really want to lose this weight and keep it off. Excited to start this journey, but know I'll need a lot of help. I have 150lbs to get to my goal.
  • lindabreve
    lindabreve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's holiday was wonderful. Now back to business at hand!
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    Hi there! You've got the right attitude.. and I LOVE the incentive ~ what a fun trip!! :smile:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I have lost almost 80lbs- it has taken over a year and I still have about 50 to go. You just have to remember that there will be times that you will give in, but that the next day is always a new day and a new start. It won't happen overnight, but you can do it!! Friend me if you want to. :smile:
  • sydkel29
    sydkel29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Best Wishes! I am also getting back into being fit after a back injury. Friend request sent