Looking For Weight Loss Buddies .....

Options
Hello my name is Ki, this is my story. I have gained lost and gained and now I am determined to lose and keep it off. My starting weight was 302 and my lowest was 240. However, I lost focus for a bit which landed me between 279/ 280. I have come to realize that weight loss is always temporary when it's a diet instead of a lifestyle change. Throughout all of this I have learned so much about weight loss, my body and foods. So now I am learning to focusing on losing and keeping it off. I came to fitness pal but never really made use of it but I'm back and ready to give it a go! And that's my story. I know that ALL things are reachable with focus and determination but I also I know how long this journey can be so I am Looking For Weight Loss Buddies To Make This Journey A Fun One :)

Replies

• i140lbs
    i140lbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alexis! I'm on a journey to lose 20lbs and its hard! I'm lazy I must admit! But we can share this weight loss journey together!
  • latoyagladney
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm LaToya. I slacked off on MyFitnessPal but I'm back on it because it's a great way to keep track of what you eat and your exercise habits. I'm looking to lose 20+ lbs before May 2014. I think it's really important to have weight loss buddies to keep you motivated!!
  • chrssy75c
    chrssy75c Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ki.
    I am Christina and I am also bound and determined to stay committed to a healthy lifestyle change and lose weight. I am currently 220 lbs and am 5'6", being tall I can hide a lot of it, but feel it in joints. My main reason is for better health and to not become a diabetic. So, I am happy to join you as a weight loss buddy! Congrats on the decision and lets do this!