Options

Replies

• Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    please sign me up I really need this thnx
  • needtobefit42
    Options
    Sign me up. I really need all the extra support I can get.
  • mom2kids71
    mom2kids71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I've been in a funk for quite awhile now and have gained back half of what I lost in the beginning. Trying to get my groove back.........
  • sophiesmum78
    Options
    i'm in too please
  • Lovy337
    Lovy337 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where are you going to find out you are obese? Is it a program or app you are using?
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    From the CDC:

Definitions for Adults
    For adults, overweight and obesity ranges are determined by using weight and height to calculate a number called the "body mass index" (BMI). BMI is used because, for most people, it correlates with their amount of body fat.
    An adult who has a BMI between 25 and 29.9 is considered overweight.
    An adult who has a BMI of 30 or higher is considered obese.

Note that the above definitions put many, many top athletes into the 'overweight' and 'obese' categories, because BMI doesn't adequately differentiate lean body mass.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Please, please, please! I need the help and support. Am way into the MO category. And currently in a wheelchair due to arthritis, fibromyalgia and a chronic compression fracture of a vertabra. Need desparately to get to a point where I can get around better and hopefully improve on some of my health issues.
  • Hikant2k2
    Hikant2k2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sign me up.
  • ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sign me up please. This past week was discouraging.
  • Slusher82
    Slusher82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting today I consider that I must concure this weight issue I have been over weight for almost 7yrs now I refused to let this be another New Years resolution small steps will push me toward big rewards learning to start something and finish it
  • RhushiK
    Options
    Ya sure add me. Need a lot of motivation from time to time to keep myself going..
  • Evilbunny77
    Options
    Hiya, late to the party but would like to join as well! Happy Christmas everyone.
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    please sign me up
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll join!(:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Sign me up please...I'm still in the Obese III range...however..I'm getting closer to Obese II :)
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to sign up thanks.
  • 13determined
    13determined Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTLEY!!!!!
  • thmgoodw
    Options
    Would any one who is considered Obese 1 Obese 2 or Morbidly Obese aka Obese 3 like to join in a group to keep us motivated and help vent on how we feel for the day or week. Ideas on how to eat healthier and share recipes?

I was squarely in the Obese range when I started my journey (but like a lot of people, never considered myself Obese). Now I am squarely in the BMI Overweight range, and should be down to the top of the "normal" range in a couple of months. Feel free to add me to any group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1143165-over-half-way-there-45-pounds-down-in-less-than-15-weeks
  • Quisqueyana2013
    Quisqueyana2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think I am Obese class 3. I would love to join. FYI: Anyone can add me! I love to be supported and give great support :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!