Going to Ruth's Chris soon...

Options
jaci232
jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
any suggestions for what to eat that's somewhat low in calories at Ruth's Chris?
thanks for the help!

Replies

• 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love Ruth Chris and nothing they serve is low in calories:frown: However,if rdering the steak, ask for it dry (they put butter on everything they cook and lots of it). They do have crab cakes and some seafood choices, but again these items are cooked with a lot butter. Of course if you order a salad get your dressing on the side, the asparagus is great, but hold the hollandaise sauce. I would just really cut back your portion and enjoy whatever you order:flowerforyou: :smile: Bon Appetite!!
  • bon2themax
    Options
    I'm not sure of their specific menu, but I would fill up on steak and salad. Avoid the bread and potatoes. Choose a lean cut of steak. A petite filet mignon is a good choice.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE Ruth's Chris.... they have the most amazing steak ever!! But yea, they cook ALL of their steaks with loads of butter, so it would be wise to order it dry. Get a lean cut, small portion and a side of veggies and you should be good.

Enjoy your yumtastic steak! My taste buds are jealous...lol
  • Michaela722
    Options
    Make an exception - Ruth's Chris is amazing Don't eat a dry steak and salad. :noway: That is probably a sin. :laugh: Order what you want and workout extra tomorrow. :)
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    ditto to above! work out, work out, work out, then eat a great meal THIS TIME..then work out again hard the next day!!drink lots of water
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Make an exception - Ruth's Chris is amazing Don't eat a dry steak and salad. :noway: That is probably a sin. :laugh: Order what you want and workout extra tomorrow. :)

agreed!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

agreed!

Agreed- I say if you're going to spend the kind of money you spend at Ruth Chris, then you might as well get your money's worth and get exactly what you want! :bigsmile: