I'm addicted to Graze boxes!

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Gah! I mean I just wanted the free one, then I figured I'd stick to 5... now I don't even know if I'll cancel. Yes it's expensive but everything has been totally delicious and things I would probably never have considered eating on my own. The only reason boxes last over a day is so I can fit the stuff in my diary (I only have the light boxes though). I'm on my third box and will have the next one sent tomorrow I think!

Is anyone else addicted?

Replies

• Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I saw these mentioned on another thread and am now seriously considering getting them. Are they good? More accurately, are they worth it?
  • jay10587
    jay10587 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering about the sodium content?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I get those Japanese Bento boxes with tiers and separaters and make my own. I'm in america so they just now started doing that here but you have to ask for an invite and wait until they send you a code.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well it's 4 little snacks for $6. So, not cheap, but Greek yogurts are $1 or something, so it's all relative I guess. I'm sure you could make the equivalent for much cheaper if you looked. I just wouldn't know where to get most of this stuff. Although you pay $15 total for the first 5 boxes, so that's a very good deal, IMO.

In this box the sodium goes from 7mg to 200mg.
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love boxes! I get one from nature box, juniper and runners box. Do you have an invite code for Graze? Otherwise you can't sample it :(
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I've gotten 2 so far. I LOVE them! I get them every 2 weeks- that's only $12 a month ($6/box- and I work in marketing so I know that price is very fair given their packaging and personalized printed materials included).

As far as the sodium goes, here are the #'s for the last box I received:
    Raspberry & Coconut muffin: 4.2mg
    British BBQ: 86.5mg- this one contains a lot of nuts, which you would figure the sodium would be higher!
    Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack: 105mg (the most I've seen so far, but this is their highest calorie snack also)
    Super Berry Detox: 43mg

So it's really not that bad.
    Edit to add: Before they send you your first box (and every time you get a box), you're allowed to browse all of the snacks online. If you see something that you assume would be higher in sodium (or you already got and didn't like), you can let them know to never send it to you. That's what I really like about it!
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Not new for the US, I had mine start last January (I live in Wisconsin). Got shipments through August.

I loved them for awhile, but ended up getting sick of them. You are correct, though, there were snacks I would not think of eating otherwise.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    damn, why don't I ever think of this ****...I could be rich.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Me too :-D I had my first one last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. Next one is being sent tomorrow.

It is expensive but I used to spend far more than that on junk food. I look at it as my 'treat' for the week and it is nowhere near as bad for as the junk I used to stuff myself with...
  • Wrxsti23
    Options
    I'm addicted as well and have the light box too. There is no way I am going to cancel because I feel like it is a treat getting to try out these random snacks. My first box had BBQ Pistacchios, Cinnamon Pretzel, Banoffee Pie and Pina Colada and I seriously loved them all. I just replaced a snack each day with one of these and it was perfect.

Anyone want a US code?

I have 4

MH2Q3WKKP
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Here is a code
    JANETM2RB

The first box is free... free shipping too... you can cancel after that
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted as well and have the light box too. There is no way I am going to cancel because I feel like it is a treat getting to try out these random snacks. My first box had BBQ Pistacchios, Cinnamon Pretzel, Banoffee Pie and Pina Colada and I seriously loved them all. I just replaced a snack each day with one of these and it was perfect.

Anyone want a US code?

I have 4

MH2Q3WKKP
    Just nabbed this, and thank you so much! I can't wait to try these...
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I just counted. I've gotten 36 boxes so far! I signed up early, January or February. I have NOT gotten sick of any of the snacks, though I do trash more and more as I go. I get them only every other week now (used to be weekly) so my new boxes are even more special now :)

the snacks are fun, getting the box is fun (I don't look online to see what's coming so it's a surprise). I wouldn't call the snacks healthy, but they are calorie controlled. I've "trashed" everything that's easy to get or cheaper elsewhere - pistachios, wasabi peas, the pure fruit mixes. Now I just get the fun stuff :)

I look forward to my afternoon graze treat :) having bonnie wee oatbakes in a bit!

All-time favorite grazes:
    hot cruss yum
    anything with vanilla seeds or cinnamon almonds
    summer berry compote (the BEST)
    honeycomb crunch
    yaki soba

and they used to have a really fabulous one called bollywood blend but I think it's dc'ed :(

I'm really hoping we eventually get the brownies/cakes, olives, and high tea that the UK people get!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Gah! I mean I just wanted the free one, then I figured I'd stick to 5... now I don't even know if I'll cancel. Yes it's expensive but everything has been totally delicious and things I would probably never have considered eating on my own. The only reason boxes last over a day is so I can fit the stuff in my diary (I only have the light boxes though). I'm on my third box and will have the next one sent tomorrow I think!

Is anyone else addicted?

Its the margarine in them.
  • iamafoodaholic
    iamafoodaholic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Unlimited US code: CYNTHI8ZP

Enjoy!

I do!!!!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Here is a code
    JANETM2RB

The first box is free... free shipping too... you can cancel after that

^ Thanks! ugh its taking forever to sign up :/

I haven't tried Graze box yet so this is exciting! I have tried inlovewithfood box before though which was nice. $10
    Heard of naturebox which seems promising too.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I open the box, take out the most interesting one, and send the rest to work with my husband. That way, I don't make them my day's meal.

I LOVE flapjacks!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    How it works is you go to this site.
    http://www.graze.com/us
    You sign up and use my code
    BELIND5QP
    Then you will have 5 different boxes mailed to you at any time you wish.
    Main thing to remember here is YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.
    The 1st and 5th box is free the 2nd through 4th is $6.00
    These snacks are yummy, healthy and quick.
    And you can pick which ones you want.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I've tried new things with them and I love them. I signed up months ago and am still a member.

If you need a code, here it is: TERRYF5ZP
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have a code :)

KERRYM3FP