best workout time (30DS)

hi everyone, i started jillian michelles 30 day shred to tone up and loose flab. i started by doing it in the morning before breakfast because that is the only time i have to do it (and also dont have time to have breakfast then waite for it to digest before working out) but found i get tired quickly and feel tired for the rest of the day even with 6-7 hours sleep. the only other time i have is after 6pm so i wanted to ask would it be recommendable to do it after 6? the only thing is im tired at that time.
also i did it for about 8 days but ddnt find myself getting stronger but tired more quickly :frown: (why??) so i stopped then started again, iv heard that you should give your muscles time to rest so is it better to workout for longer about 3/4 times a week instead of everyday?:huh:
thanku for ur replies :):happy:

Replies

• TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    I would try doing it at 6pm and seeing if it makes a difference. However I'm going to say exercise is not supposed to be easy. Of course you are going to get tired doing it. It's just one of those things you need to learn to deal with and not use it as an excuse. The 30 day shred is only a 20 minute work out. At most you should only need 1 rest day during your first 10 days. I would recommend instead getting more sleep if you can, and making sure you are eating enough. Creating a deficit that is too large or not eating the right foods is bound to make you lose energy faster.