Not New Just New Account

Options
Hi everyone, just as the subject says I am not new here, but this is a new account. I made it around last month I think, but still haven't been that active on here. I am looking for more people to chat with, and make friends. I've been dealing with a relapse in depression for a few weeks and it's getting worse, so I could really use support and friends to help me get through this. I also wanted to know if any ladies here have PCOS and struggle with losing weight and mental health changes because of it? It would be cool to also talk to any men or women that are trying to lose 100lbs or more, but I am wiling to chat with anyone of any age, gender, or amount of weight they need to lose, or gain!

Thanks!

Replies

• JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, Id love to be you're friend so we can support each other, I also suffer from quite bad depression so I can empathise with the bad days. Were round about the same age too so it may be easier to relate to each other. :)

FR on its way :D
  • epi01
    epi01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Jane, I just joined and have been dieting for 3 days now. I had my heart set on a 20 piece Chicken nuggets as a reward, since I have been starving myself all day, and now an emergency at work is keeping me here and we are ordering pizza. Can you believe 4 slices of pizza is equal in calories to a 20 piece nugget meal? oh well at least I am learning how to watch my calories! I have suffered with depression in my past, a little bit recently, have to get back to work but let's friend and I can share more later...... Would love a few online friends to get me through this. I have a long health history to share if you wnat to chat! anyone else reading this please also friend me! I want anonymous friends online more than I want people I know helping me. is that weird? Frank