Where did you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My face and my middle - around the ribs area...
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    MY BOOBS :(
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It seemed to begin at the top and work its way down...the gravity effect, I think. This is perfectly fine with me because I am an apple, so I appreciate that my stomach is now much smaller while hips and butt are not so much.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My moobs and legs and waist. My belly is gonna be a struggle for SURE!! I've gotta couple hams hanging on the side of my body.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    12 lbs in .. and haven't noticed any difference. Guess I will know if this is true when I see my baby sister at Christmas .. haven't seen her in a year and it it is always when someone hasn't seen you for a while that the differences stand out.

Great thread.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think others noticed it more than I have. I know my face is slimmer and my clothes don't fit at all anymore. I bought a dress with a tied waist and now the dress hangs on me so much that the waist is around my hips :) Everything is smaller. I still have a ways to go but when I told my neighbor that he was shocked. That was a great feeling. I think the closer you get to your goal the weight you take off shows more.
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Face and waist. My face slimmed down almost immediately and I lost 5 inches off my waist. My hips and bust are verrrrrrrry slowly reducing.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My feet and my face, :sad: It took a while before I noticed any other places.....

Your reply made me happy for some reason.. I never heard of people noticing weight loss in their feet!!

Congratts!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'll never forget where I was the first time I lost weight.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'll never forget where I was the first time I lost weight.

maybe its just me but.. HUH?
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my boobs first LOL. Was a 38D now I am a 34B. I just keep losing there. ugggg.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Im a pear and my boobs and areas around my face shoulders just disappeared right away. This past month almost all the inches I lost were around my waist. All my fat now is on my thighs and butt. Sounds nice, but my butt is gigantic and not in the good way.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Tummy, then hips/thighs. But the "skim coat" goes away pretty evenly at the same time, I've noticed the difference in my face, arms, etc. Boobs are the same. :bigsmile:
  • collegegirl8913
    Options
    My face and stomach
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was wondering and would love to know!

While losing weight.. which parts of your body did you notice slimming first?
    [/quote

Unfortunately boobies first ????
  • emuoil
    Options
    Wow! You did/are doing GREAT!!! You will be my inspiration to begin dropping lbs.! :-)
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Boobs, knees and rear delts: basically all places that were totally fine and didn't need any gone.

I do like the 'cut' look on the delts, but ask me if I'd rather lose mah belly. Why yes, yes, I would.
  • lynn900
    lynn900 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My face and neck... would of hoped it went off first off my stomach and butt.. lol
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Arms and upper torso. I suspect stomach will be last.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Usually goes in this order:

*kitten*
    Thighs
    Calves
    Arms
    Chest
    Neck
    Hips
    Waist

Although after a big initial loss of the first 4 they tend to ease off and let the other four catch up then the process repeats.