Best Fat Burning Low Impact

Options
Hi all,
I am looking for the best fat burning low impact at home workout. I have back, knee and wrist issues.
Reviewing these boards I see a lot of T25 and P90X and Insanity. I am trying to decide if I invest in one of those, or do a combo of spinning, elliptical, yoga, hiking, biking, or even a TRX etc.
I am also considering getting a Polar Loop to help me track it all. All suggestions and feedback welcomed and appreciated!
Thank you!

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Exercise isn't necessarily fat burning. Your diet will take care of that. Exercise is for fitness and to increase your strength.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    If you have back, knee and wrist issues you may want to stay away from T25 and Insanity for now and try something less intense (although you CAN modify for T25). I'm doing low-impact right now because I'm pregnant and LOVE Les Mills Combat so that's an idea you can do for an at-home workout with a schedule. But you have a good idea with spinning, elliptical, yoga (be careful though as some yoga poses rely on staying in positions that my aggravate your issues).

But Mokey41 is right, you really need to focus on your nutrition as well as your workouts but working on your fitness may help to strengthen your issues if you get approval from your doctor!

Feel free to friend me if you have more questions! :)