Newbie from Kentucky

Options
Hi All,

Sending re post since I did not get a big response.

Looking for buddies to help me with this program. I started on Tuesday and can really use people that I can talk with. I am a big emotional eater and talking with someone before grabbing the bag of chips would be great . If you live in the Kentucky area that would be great but looking for buddies all over.

Replies

• gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey there if you need a accountability buddy I will help. Friend me if you like. I started Monday and have lost 5 pounds. I know what you mean about thinking before you grab those chips. You'll be glad you found this site. We can cheer each other on.
    We can do it.
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The more support, the better...I think :smile: Will send you a friend request!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'd be glad to help too! Friend me if you'd like -- the more people to motivate us, the better!
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Hi. You can add me as a friend also for support. I do not live in Kentucky but I was raised in East Tennessee. Beautiful area in Kentucky. Welcome.
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Well I have completed my first week with a 7 pound lost. I can only thank all of my new friends on this site. You all have been real supportive and I can't thank you enough.

Keep the friends coming and we can do this journey together. I have a long way to go and taking it 10 pounds at a time. I know during that time I may hit bumps along the way and even fall but I know that my new friends won't let me stay down. They will pick me up, dust me off and help me to continue forwardn untilI reach the finish line.
  • dawn9190
    Options
    Congrats on your 7lb loss! That's great! I live in KY and would love to share support with you. Friend me if you like. :)
  • mrspeabody
    Options
    I don't live in Kentucky. I live in Indiana on the Kentucky border. I just started here and I'm also looking for friends to help me stay on track. Place a friend request for me if you're interested.