Tell me your P90X results!

Options
I'm thinking about getting this and starting very soon. What weights do I need? What were YOUR results?

Thanks!

Replies

• KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You dont need any weights. Depending on what you can do or what your goals are a pull up bar and/or resistance bands are all you need.

Why wait to start? Braxton Miller would want you to start today.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    what's your fitness level? it's designed for particular fitness level. i've done 4 cycles of different variance of it and i'm happy with the result, improves my overall fitness level
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    You dont need any weights. Depending on what you can do or what your goals are a pull up bar and/or resistance bands are all you need.

Why wait to start? Braxton Miller would want you to start today.

Lol...yes, yes he would. I don't have the P90X yet. Hopefully by next week from a girl who goes to my gym.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    what's your fitness level? it's designed for particular fitness level. i've done 4 cycles of different variance of it and i'm happy with the result, improves my overall fitness level

I've been working out for quite a while and just need to get up to the next level. I need more intensity. I want to burn fat and build muscle.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

P90X works :) My wife and I have been using P90X for a little over a year. It has changed our whole outlook on health and fitness.
    You can do it !! :) Depending on your goals or start point - resistance bands might be a good place to start.

5vy5w7.jpg

3495uds.jpg

noeeyd.jpg
  • lkindler1311
    Options
    Wow! You both look fantastic. congratulations on your succes.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    WOW! You both look amazing!!!!!! Was that transformation only after 90 days????
  • simonkurth
    Options
    No :) We have been working hard for a year. Nothing happens quickly - just consistent and slow loss in a sustainable manner
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Can I ask how many calories your wife takes in while doing P90X?
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I dropped 10 lbs with P90X, but that was after losing 17 lbs with Insanity. I lost a lot of body fat, though. Here's a little write-up I did on my p90x results: http://teamnewbody.com/my-p90x-results
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Woah! Awesome work! You two look fantastic and happy.
  • simonkurth
    Options
    Thank you :)