SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!!

Options
lknjohnson
lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
Have you ever just wanted to tell someone to SHUT THE HELL UP!! lol. its always that one person that always got something to say, they always have to top someone story (if you was a flight attendant they was an astronut.... really really). ALWAYS got to put their 2 cents in when you not even talking to them. Thats how i feel right now. but I 'm at work. lmao. I promise in my mind i just slapped the ish out of her... I think she saw it in my eyes. She went back to her desk. HAHA.

Sorry, you may resume to your daily activities. lol

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Get it all out lol.
    I say good job for keeping strong and not doing something to her XD
    That would have been so wrong, not to mention, probably gotten you in trouble :P
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I tend to tell people to shut the hell up if they deserve it.....I mean apparently I dont care of I offend them if I want them to shut the hell up in the first place.

I feel you!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I don't talk to people I don't like. I just walk away.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    I was just saying yesterday, it is a good thing that prison stripes aren't my color or this b**** would be history!!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I'd just tell them to shut the hell up...
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Usually at work if I get tired of hearing someone talk and go on and on i just turn around and walk away LOL
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I admit I only came into this thread because of the song I'm listening to right now, Black eyed Peas - Shut up. "Shut up, just shut up" Strange that.

I know exactly what you mean though, I have met a few people like that before and it's so annoying. I tend to just ignore them or I'll get too frustrated with them!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Whenever that happens I just smile and walk away but in my head I killed them 3 times and it clams me down :bigsmile:
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I just smile.....and agree...I don't talk much...any more...try to avoid most people.. my office is away from everyone.. I LOVE IT!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I get that way with some people. *cough!* fatherinlaw *COUGH!*
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just smile and nod. Sometimes it's all you can do!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I tell people to STFU all the time...

Shut-up.gif

no reason to beat around the bush...
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I tell people to STFU all the time...

Shut-up.gif

no reason to beat around the bush...

This all day!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately this is how I feel about my office mate, but I can't say anything because we share an office and she is overly sensitive about EVERYTHING. So I have learned "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" seems to work and keep her at bay. Then I usually post something in my feed about punching faces/throats, cutting a b*tch, etc and I feel all betters. :)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Why I live alone and work alone.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Did you know your profile picture makes it look like you aren't wearing any pants? :flowerforyou:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I don't talk to people I don't like. I just walk away.

Pretty much. Though sometimes I get stuck with them (like in meetings where they just wont STFU), in which case I put on my annoyed face and start rifling through papers.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    So much hostility... When I don't like someone I can't muster the energy to feel anything but apathy.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Did you know your profile picture makes it look like you aren't wearing any pants? :flowerforyou:

I'm not sure she's wearing pants. REPORTED.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options