I finally get it (picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• TrishaAnn13
    TrishaAnn13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's a great story Trisha. Thanks for sharing. I'm very proud to be your "Pal" and proud of what you have accomplished.

Thank you!! I've been thrilled to have you along the way!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    That is awesome - well done!! Thanks for sharing your success.

And I love your profile pic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    Excellent work...

thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

Oh you angel! There is no bigger complement than Matt LaBlanc
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    I love success stories. You my friend are inspirational! Congratulation on your weightloss so far :) You look incredible!

Oh my gosh thank you!!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    Amazing job!

29574-Cat-High-Five-gif-uSc2.gif

Hahaha thank you!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress!!! :-)

I also started at 300+ and did not understand FOR YEARS why I wasn't losing much/any weight eating under 1,500 calories every day (and walking several miles each night). So I totally "get it" too!!! I thought I had some weird metabolic disorder.

Cheers!!

It really is an eye opener! Congratulations on your loss!!!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options

I just want to say I LOVE your profile pic! That's how I feel everytime I do squats! You are making awesome progress! You should be so proud of all your hard work!

edited because I don't know how to work the quote feature

Thank you!!
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    it took me a long time to realize that 1200 Calories a day was not enough for me at 300+ lbs I was starving myself and not losing weight.

How many calories were you eating when you were losing? That's something I'm struggling with as someone who's also heavy (around 260). Were you eating at at least your BMR level? My BMR ranges from 1600-1800 (depending on which calculator I use), but I usually eat fewer than that.
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and your hard work is paying off. :) I wish I had the same motivation/dedication at that age. :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done really well. Keep it up!!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic -- and thank you for posting, I love reading success stories, people like you are what keeps me going!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work, girl!!!! You look awesome :smile:
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm Trisha I am 21 and I weigh less now than I did in 7th grade at 5'2. I have been overweight since I was in 3rd grade and have just now learned how to take care of my body and lose weight. I have finally realized today it is not about where I am at it is about how I feel, and today I feel great. So here goes anything my first success post. Anyone looking for advice look into you RMR it is where you want to start, it took me a long time to realize that 1200 Calories a day was not enough for me at 300+ lbs I was starving myself and not losing weight. A special thanks to Jacquedr for all of your help getting me starred and keeping me going.

Feel free to add me I love new friends especially those who post their thoughts!! Now what you all wanted!
    Stats: SW 315 GW 165 CW 225 Height 5'9

5cb13c77-7f98-417e-b5c8-e15fc2657671_zps011dcf3c.jpg
    559bcae6-cfe6-4b04-ad7c-7a8f72ee7b5f_zps6e099063.jpg
    91ff8cc1-224d-4c05-867e-1b3001e4dec6_zpsa8cbf3ca.jpg

5b4500ef-73a9-4137-8c76-d66bb2eb29cc_zps2b4e7754.jpg
    e0ef7e28-bb5c-4d28-a885-e14760b6b3c4_zpsdc4e79c7.jpg

hopefully these pictures work and if not if someone would fix them I'd love them forever haha.
    My gosh you are doing amazing! More like you done amazing!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Such a difference everywhere but I especially love the difference in your face!! You are such a beauty!! Keep it up you are doing great!!
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Beyond inspirational. You are beautiful and full of life ! So happy for you !
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!