Its that time-5 Month Update!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! So happy you are taking it to heart and not taking any shortcuts. You rock and keep on going!
    Yes, thank you. I have turned my life around and only seek to be better then yesterday. The physical part is fun, but the inside health is 10000% more amazing in feeling!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congratulations - you look so great!!! :)
    Thank you doll!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Still making nice progress!!!
    Keep at it.

& heck yeah you have waist!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Still making nice progress!!!
    Keep at it.

& heck yeah you have waist!

Thank you. Id rather be 40 less than 40 more any day right? ! ! :)

Im getting a mini waist. I did my measurements and I would have never guessed I may be an hourglass shape.....what!!!!!! lol.
    The things you see when your body changes.
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Awesome job!! You look wonderful, keep up the great job!! You are truly motivating!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can definitely see your figure now! I started June 10th as well, so I know how much things have changed for me in the past 5 months. It's amazing what can happen in just that amount of time. Good job and keep up the good work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look great. I can definitely see your figure now! I started June 10th as well, so I know how much things have changed for me in the past 5 months. It's amazing what can happen in just that amount of time. Good job and keep up the good work!
    Isnt it crazy that on June 10th-5 months away seemed like an eternity and a half. We couldnt look past 2 weeks. Now looking back on 5 months, it seems like it was last week.

Keep up the great work yourself doll! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    :wink: Awesome job!! You look wonderful, keep up the great job!! You are truly motivating!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Niceeee!! Keep it up!!

Hey there! Thanks :)
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    wonderful!! Such a difference in 5 months!! I'm approaching 6 months and now just weigh-in once a month so I can always celebrate!! Keep up the great work - you're amazing.
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're looking great! :) The change in how you feel I find is one of the best parts too.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    wonderful!! Such a difference in 5 months!! I'm approaching 6 months and now just weigh-in once a month so I can always celebrate!! Keep up the great work - you're amazing.

Thank you! Well I typically like to weigh myself every monday BUT I vowed that November was No-Scale November because Im a little addicted. I want to trust the process, my hard work etc.

How much have you lost in the 6 months? Congrats!
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Crazy transformation in 5 months! Massive well done to you!

Agreed !
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Awesome job! You're looking great! :) The change in how you feel I find is one of the best parts too.
    Thats I think the best feeling . Thats how incredibly crappy I felt before. To feel half normal is just amazing.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Crazy transformation in 5 months! Massive well done to you!

Agreed !

Thank you! :)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!! :drinker:

(PS, you look younger now, too! Honestly, you look like a teenager in that second pic, I had to go double check your age!! LOL Again, awesome job!)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!! :drinker:

(PS, you look younger now, too! Honestly, you look like a teenager in that second pic, I had to go double check your age!! LOL Again, awesome job!)

Hehe:blushing: Ill take that compliment any day!!! I have gotten that comment a lot, that I look young. Kids (HAHA) that are like 21 try to hang out with me and im like..hmm Im not really into drinking every second of the day. lol.............

Hopefully I can regain my youth , as Ive been heavy all my life!!!

Thanks again, made my night:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job :-)
    '
    TThank you so much
  • LaDolceVita5
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration. I've also had a tough month, low energy, but am ready to give it a go again! :smile:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    You look sooo amazing!!! Great dedication! Every good choice you made is showing up in that photo!!????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!