Looking for positive friends

Options
I am looking for positive friends. It's hard to stay focused some days.

Replies

• heathersjourney
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I only have a few active friends and would love some more! Feel free to add me =]
  • Montena331
    Options
    ok on that note you get what you put in:bigsmile: . Are you yourself positive:ohwell: ?. If so stay on the right track:smile: ,and let's keep it moving:glasses: !!!.And that girlfriend is a POSITIVE.note.:flowerforyou: The truth about life is what you said,it is Hard to stay focus SOME days,because that's the HUMAN side of us.WE can achieve IF we only BELIEVE:happy:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help
    If your name has your birthday in it then you're one day off from me (oh and a few years) Happy Turkey Birthday this year
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm super active and super supportive! Add me :D
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    All positive all the time!
  • crixt
    crixt Posts: 4
    Options
    ooo I've been looking for some active + positive friends! feel free to add~
  • samco66
    samco66 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i have been looking for some positive and helpful friends! feel free to add me, i love to help any way i can :)
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    Love it!!:flowerforyou:
    Very positive and log on everyday! Feel free to add me and congrats on starting your journey! :happy:
  • I have only this minute joined and would also need some positive motivation!!!!!!!! Fell free to add!!! Its easier getting through thing like this with positive people around :smile:
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Middle aged with kids but pretty positive, unless you're eating 800 calories a day because you need to lose 20 pounds in the next five weeks for a party you're going to.
  • commodus192
    Options
    I too try to provide words of encouragement, but not overbearing or expect you to answer them.......nor do I give canned "good burn" comments - I try to be halfway original. My fiancee and I have been at this for about 4 months now - totally committed and doing well and feeling great. Anyone - feel free to add me if it sounds like I fit the bill!

Mike
  • happygolucky721
    happygolucky721 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Let's get through holiday diet traps together!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    add me
  • myturningpoint
    Options
    I could use some too!

- ETA: I'm of the low carb/paleo persuasion but also of the "life and let live" group. Mid 20's trying to finalize and settle my career stage.
  • whisperwhitley
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<< add me :)
  • its_amyyy
    its_amyyy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new here on the boards (not new to MFP, just didn't know these boards existed!) -- I am positive and active in my weight loss journey. I love coaching people, so give me an add!
  • MummyUrsula
    MummyUrsula Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some friends to lose weight together and stay focused. If you need encouragement I think I can help.
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Quite a few of my friends are no longer active!