CALLING ALL BEACHBODY COACHES & BEACHBODY LOVERS!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    well can you show us those results :flowerforyou: my 30 day went up for all to see :smokin:

My day 1 (eek), day 90 and day 250ish pics are on my coach website (below).
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have been holding on to Brazil Butt Lift for several months. I bought the program after I was inspired by the accomplishments from Beach Body participants. I am begining my second trimester of pregnancy with my second child. It seems like a great time to start.

I have a friend, and fellow Beachbody Coach, who has been doing Turbo Jam (with modifications and her doctor's blessing) throughout her pregnancy. In fact, she's to full term, expecting the baby any day, and did Turbo Fire this morning.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Layover in Phx this Thursday. So I truck on over to gate C10 and what do I smell?!! My cinnabon place!! Love that smell! But drats and tarnation I don't feel like having it!! We have no cinnabon where I live, I always grab one in airports when I get the opportunity. Always!! The ' evil' power of shakeology has won again!!!!

My little shakeology story for the day!!
  • souldancer
    Options
    Glfprincs your preggo friend is motivated, I love it. Thanks for sharing.:smile: It is definetly time to do this.
  • johnphays
    Options
    Beachbody coach here, loving it! I recently bought a heartrate monitor, so I'm now adding my exercises on here as well, kinda surprised they weren't in the database yet, but I'm adding them as I go!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, my email is jimmyolsen@yahoo.com!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ok well i suck *kitten* couldnt do 2 last night kenpox good chest triceps / shoulders no go now 2 days behind as this time of year tough football have a senior jv and texans so thats a thurs ,fri and sun :love: love it !!!!!! :cry: but need to figure time for p90x maybe in the morning then at night . or do i stretch it out 2 weeks make 1 week total as i really am not a early morning person 630 ok any earlier i dont know but dont want to make excuses !!!! week 6 day 5
  • reneeot
    Options
    Using P90X and LOSING A POUND A DAY!

14LBS IN 15 DAYS SO FAR.

AWESOME!!!
  • eriny
    Options
    question question !!! ok not funny :mad: now gained 1.2 lbs now :indifferent: what gives is it muscle or fat i do use weights not heavy like some on here but 20lbs to 30 lbs on dumbells started with 0 to 10 this is my 6th week thank you :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    Options
    ok well that didnt go to well :cry: 45 min done but done !!! now of to work my thumbs on some zombie :devil: then mayyyybe arx aka 15 min of hell :love:
  • reneeot
    Options
    HEY!! DOING MY FIRST SHAKEOLOGY HOME EVENT! ACTUALLY ITS FOR AN OFFICE!!

I find it hard to not talk about shakeology!! It's been such a blessing in disguise. I want everyone to know about it and try it. I tell everyone I feel like I found that "the fountain that frees you from the control of food".

I read posts about falling off the wagon and "I binged on this or that". Or afraid what the weekend will bring. And I"m thinking "shakeology" "shakeology" you won't be doing that anymore!!!

I feel like the old peddlars that came around with tonics that didn't work, but this really does work and no one believes it!!

But the more I continue to loose weight, that will do the speaking for me!!

:-)
  • eriny
    Options
    :smokin:
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    <3 BEACHBODY!!!
    P90x changed my life
    Insanity is fine tuning it
    OMG what will the hybrid bring?
    We'll find out 9/6/10 :happy:
  • eriny
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! :flowerforyou:
    <3 BEACHBODY!!!
    P90x changed my life
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! :flowerforyou:
    <3 BEACHBODY!!!
    P90x changed my life

Thanks much :)
  • jvjlpenn
    jvjlpenn Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey guys! I am an Insanity Grad and am doing CLX right now. On week 9. I am also doing Shakeology and Love love love it. Me and some of my other coach friends joke and call it crackology..lol...We can't go a day with out it. I just feel GOOD on it! I have been a coach for 7 weeks and made emerald last week. I love what I am doing and love helping others. I have made so many great friends through the beachbody community that I am super excited! I plan to be here a year from now and can't wait to see what beachbody does for me in that time!

Nice to meet you all!
    Jennifer