A month in, 15# down, need some friends

Options
madlab7
madlab7 Posts: 24 Member
I have been on here almost a month now and have beed reading some of the information on the boards. Now I am ready to add some friends. I do not want to sound like a jerk, but I am not the kind that is going to comment on all your posts...I am mainly wanting to add friends just to see what kind of meals you log in your diaries. So if you think that I am going to be the one to pump you up every morning at 6am, then you would be dissappointed. So if you want a friend that will leave you alone and just want to compare diaries and such, add me.

Replies

• madlab7
    Options
    That got shuffled back quickly.
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lol gee wonder why...

I'll add ya. I've got plenty of cheerleaders anyhow ;)
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in for unfriendly friends. Lol.
  • madlab7
    Options
    LOL, maybe I was a little over the top in the post. What I really meant was while I will comment on some stuff, I am not going to be the one that comments on every single posts people make. Ha, so thanks, and added you both!
  • madlab7
    Options
    haha, unfriendly friends
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey Madlab, I hear you, add me if you like and we can stalk each others food diaries :) good job with your loss so far thats aweome
  • cmcqb
    cmcqb Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you and also looking for some friends. Was a member, got away from me, now back again.
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i need more friends too:) add me peeps
  • devilsdare
    devilsdare Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like
  • madlab7
    Options
    Bump
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I see you commented about not logging water intake.

That is one area I never log either!

So yeah, I sent a request. :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just the kind of friend I need. I am so bad about responding to people's posts and I will never get offended if you don't respond to mine. I'll warn you - my diary sucks. :tongue:
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I'm in for unfriendly friends. Lol.

^^ This lol

You can add me if you want. I am fine with diary stalking.
  • Lillivix
    Options
    If anyone else wants some diary stalkers ....or available diaries to stalk, you can add me
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, I'll send you a FR and you can creep it all you like :)
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I know I should do it, but I rarely ever log my food. During the day, I keep track of how many calories I have consumed and at the end of the day I just insert the quick calorie amount into my diary. I'm just on Day 3. Right now I am focusing on calories and calories only. Maybe once I get comfortable with that, I will track protein, fat, carbs, etc.
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and t expand the family feel free to add me people #lets go
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress so far :drinker: My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me :smile:
  • rjennings828
    Options
    I understand how you feel, I don,t have time for chit chat but would like to compair food intake. Add me and you can see that I have logged everything I have ate for the last 5 weeks on my new diet.
  • magnolia3407
    magnolia3407 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me people. New here and this is my first post.