Jack and Coke W/ Mcdonalds Dieters Wanted!!!!

Options

Replies

• Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mmm... jalapeno poppers, bbq chicken, and a vodka/red bull. Dinner tonight! Oh but I'll do better tomorrow ;)
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is me to a T, but my cheat day is a large pizza and 6 (or 8)margaritas at the club! Love that tequila and always too drunk to dance the calories off haha!!! Add me if you want a buddy who loses with a LOT of cheat days!
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can't drink a jack and coke (good stuff!) due to taking serious pain killers for my knee. Maybe one day...

I sent you an add friend request. Good luck in your journey!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am a Wendy's fan personally. Knock it all you want, I love Wendy's.

Granted, I am no longer trying to lose weight. But, that's temporary. I was doing very well with weight loss before getting pregnant, I still log on every day and am a supportive friend. Hoping to have some good friends still when I am ready to hit the ground running again :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Cheat day?

I fit those into my deficit.

1/2 pint of the Captain 470 calories
    Diet coke 0 calories
    2 regular hamburgers 500 calories

and I still have 600 for dinner.

this user right here, she knows what she's doin'

SancedesMountain.gif

but except I would waste those 600 dinner cals on two 100 cal slim fast bars snacks and two 200 cal slim fast shakes as breakfast and lunch. the burgers would be my dinner and the cap'n and diet coke (with lime) would be my "just desserts".
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    600 calories for dinner is quite a bit if you do it right! Who says we can't have our jack and still be skinny!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i am a jack and coke gal.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I had pizza and ice cream last night so I guess I fit into the type of dieter your looking for :-)
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    wine=a serving of fruit, right?

add me.

cheat meal is usually texas roadhouse ribs. so tasty.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I make sure to have a mini bag of Sour Patch kids every day in order to get the USDA recommended amount of sour, sweet, sugar, and green. French fries come from potatoes and potatoes have potassium, which is good for me, so Wendy's occasionally helps me meet my potassium goals. The oil from the deep fryer helps keep my coat shiny. :D

And I'm down 8 lbs in the last month and a half.
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I had pizza and beer last night for dinner! I don't do cheat days, I just fit the foods I love into my plan.
  • Releven
    Options
    I make sure to have a mini bag of Sour Patch kids every day in order to get the USDA recommended amount of sour, sweet, sugar, and green. French fries come from potatoes and potatoes have potassium, which is good for me, so Wendy's occasionally helps me meet my potassium goals. The oil from the deep fryer helps keep my coat shiny. :D

And I'm down 8 lbs in the last month and a half.

I hear you there. If I don't have a snickers or 5 in the freezer for a sugar craving fix, I'm a sad little boy.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wish I could switch to liquor.... more of a beer girl! and those light beers blow!

that said, i work in a few magic hats. :) what's the point of life if you can't have fun sometimes?
  • stackhead
    stackhead Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Who needs a cheat day for MaccyDs? I drop by there for breakfast nearly every week.

P.s. Less of the wine and tequila more of the jager :love: ....and the wine and tequila....
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. Can I have a Jack and a curry for my cheat day please! :)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome back! I love Vegas, we are going in April and I want to look awesome. But I need to have no birthday cake in the house to do it. Thank goodness that it's gone now! I'm here everyday and you can add me if you would like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I hate fast food, but my god do i LOVE me some whiskey.

Cheat meals are always BBQ ribs or Thai noodles.
    RIbbbbbs..... mmmmmm

Ribs & Jack... mmmmm
  • indiawastaken
    indiawastaken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ha! love the intro. I definitely don't reserve my Jack for cheat days - gotta find a way to work that in on the daily ;)
  • Releven
    Options
    I didn't die I promise!!!

I left my phone somewhere in Vegas because I was a drunken idiot...and never really used this much afterwards because I was too lazy to request a password change. I kind of went and did my own thing since then, I haven't drank since new years and i've been doing rather well in the gym 4-5 days a week, but I figured it was time to start tracking food again and detailing everything to make it even more productive so for those that deleted me because I was an inactive drunk pile of crap or for those that never added me to begin with. Click that add as a friend button and lets get this thing going! :)
  • ltooor
    ltooor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love beer & ciders, unfortunately I did not realize they are the devil for the amount of empty calories they hold! :grumble: