Just passed the halfway mark

This week I lost 2.4 lbs for a total of 57.5 lbs. One more week like this and I'll be at my lowest weight again. Also passed the halfway mark of my journey, 55 lbs to goal! Hoping I can be at goal on my birthday - Feb 6th.

Replies

• Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Congratulations! That's AMAZING!! Wow, what an accomplishment. Hope you're enjoying your new clothes, new attitude, and new outlook on life. You can do this. Never, ever give up. :)
  • Nice job! You'll hit your goal, I'm sure!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Congrats OP, love to hear stuff like this. KEEP IT UP.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Well, that is certainly nothing to sneeze at. Congrats!!
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Great Job.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    This week I lost 2.4 lbs for a total of 57.5 lbs. One more week like this and I'll be at my lowest weight again. Also passed the halfway mark of my journey, 55 lbs to goal! Hoping I can be at goal on my birthday - Feb 6th.

Congratulations ! I think I know exactly how you feel. I have to lose 2.5 pounds to be at the midway point and then have another 45 pounds to goal. I started on April 10th and have no real date set for getting to goal. My next short term plan is to lose the 2,5 pounds in November and start the journer/process/path/creation ( want to give some people a choice of words so their head does not explode....lol ) towards goal. And over the holidays my plan is to eat at maintenance, because even just the attempt of eating at a deficit will probably get me into trouble.
    Again, congratulations.....well done !
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Changed my profile pic to show progress made, on the left is when I joined MFP and started this journey in August 2012, on the right I'm at my current weight.
  • NickyDiam
    Edit
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • NickyDiam
    Congratulations! That's AMAZING!! Wow, what an accomplishment. Hope you're enjoying your new clothes, new attitude, and new outlook on life. You can do this. Never, ever give up. :)

Thank you, I will not give up, I have come too far and can't wait to get to goal!
  • NickyDiam
    Nice job! You'll hit your goal, I'm sure!

Thanks, very determined to hit goal by my birthday and looking forward to it.
  • NickyDiam
    Well, that is certainly nothing to sneeze at. Congrats!!

Thanks, how many calories for a sneeze???? :laugh:
  • NickyDiam
    And a group thanks to llb320, YesIAm17, Ang108 and meeper123 for your kind words.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!