Weekly net calories

Options
Who else uses the the weekly "net calories" bar graph to even out exercise calories earned and higher calorie days?

Replies

• eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    bump to see responses. does it work? is it by the week not by day?
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I do find the weekly net calories graph to be extremely useful. I get a lot hungrier and eat more on days that I weight train, or the day after weight training, so am almost always "over" on those days, but it all evens out in the end. I also think the weekly graph can be a valuable tool for people who get hung up on the idea that what time of day they eat or when to log food eaten after a certain time of night, etc, actually matters; it helps keep things in perspective.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I track my weekly calories a lot. It helps me to not become too obsessive if I over do it one day, because in the grand scheme of things, I am right on track for my weekly total.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I love to look at all those graphs and things on my phone. I also like to think about how the one or two days a week when I'm over my calorie goal doesn't make too much of a difference on my overall weekly goal.
  • MeghanMegabit
    MeghanMegabit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your thoughts and I look forward to hearing from anyone else with experience. When I go to spinclass at 7pm I never feel lkke eating those cal but on weekends I need extra.