FitBit Talk

Options
Anyone have a fitbit linked to their MFP? I just linked mine a couple weeks ago and now I don't see the calorie adjustment and I keep having to disconnect and reconnect it. Anyone else have this issue recently??

Replies

• vaporhockey83
    vaporhockey83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't have the issue and it's synced with MFP to adjust the calories. Have you messed with your activity levels (sedentary...etc.)? Hope you're able to fix the issue. I'd check to make sure your MFP account has the right activity levels and the calorie adjustment activated. If they're correct, you might try switching them back and forth real quick to reset it.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I don't have the issue and it's synced with MFP to adjust the calories. Have you messed with your activity levels (sedentary...etc.)? Hope you're able to fix the issue. I'd check to make sure your MFP account has the right activity levels and the calorie adjustment activated. If they're correct, you might try switching them back and forth real quick to reset it.

Quite a few people have problems for the last few days. I don't but so many do. Link & unlink will only fix it for a short time.
  • RivieraBigsby
    Options
    My Fitbit account is getting my calorie summary, but MyFitnessPal account is not getting my exercise summary. The interface is working in one direction only.