Operation Graduation

Hi everyone. So I'm graduating in the spring semester with a Vocal Performance and Christian Ministries degree, and I am trying to reach a goal in my weight before then. I gained a lot of weight being on a medication with a heavy side effect of weight gain but I also am an emotional eater. I pretty much gave up exercising for a long time too. Well I just started a wellness challenge that the hospital I work at is putting on for 12 weeks. I've changed to a healthy diet and have started working out and I am feeling better already. But I just need to have the strength to be in this for the long haul and make changes that affect me for my lifetime. I've worked so very hard for my degree and I want to be healthy enough to enjoy it and bless other people with many years of service as a result. I'm excited to find a support community and am so encouraged by people's stories. I was wondering, does anyone have experience working 12 hour night shifts and how to control their weight doing that?

Thanks!

Replies

• enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Hi! I am always looking for friends to motivate and support who will do the same for me. Friend request sent.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Hi! So glad to meet you! It would be great if we can motivate each other! :)