Newbie again

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
I started this in 07 and forgot about it. Since then I have gained 10 pounds. Ugh.

I'm trying to get motivated. I am currently trying the Slim Seduction pills, but haven't received them yet. I also ordered the SlimShotdiet effervescent tablets and the Hoodia Bites. We'll see if that works. The tablets are highly rated on the diet review websites.

Nothing has worked for me so far because I lose interest after a week or two and then gain back everything plus 5, usually. Guess this time I only gained back 10 since last year, but then again, 204 was more than I've ever weighed before. Menopause has really slowed down my metabolism.

I am a 52-yr home-schooling mother of 5, one in college; pianist, professional accompanist; love gardening (except for vegetables :-) they die.

Replies

• beep
    Options
    I started this in 07 and forgot about it. Since then I have gained 10 pounds. Ugh.

I'm trying to get motivated. I am currently trying the Slim Seduction pills, but haven't received them yet. I also ordered the SlimShotdiet effervescent tablets and the Hoodia Bites. We'll see if that works. The tablets are highly rated on the diet review websites.

Nothing has worked for me so far because I lose interest after a week or two and then gain back everything plus 5, usually. Guess this time I only gained back 10 since last year, but then again, 204 was more than I've ever weighed before. Menopause has really slowed down my metabolism.

I am a 52-yr home-schooling mother of 5, one in college; pianist, professional accompanist; love gardening (except for vegetables :-) they die.
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    Keep posting and read others post, it really helps keep me motivated. This website and the people on it are better than any diet pill you could take. Good luck, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    Options
    Thanks. I'm hoping this will help.