Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ideal Protien

Hello!!!

Is anyone on Ideal Protein? I'm on week 4 & down 27 pounds. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I started at 342 lbs and got down to 287 on my own in the past year with diet & exercise. I hit a hard plateau for months. I tried a few variations in my routine, then I cam across Ideal Protein 4 weeks ago. I am currently 260. Everyone out there who is seeking a healthier weight/lifestyle knows how frustrating a plateau can be, so I'm surprised I didn't hear about this sooner. I found a Facebook page for Ideal Protein but it is for their Finland location. Some local support would be cool.

Replies

• susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    What exactly is Ideal Protein? A powder shake? From Finland? Via mail? Ingredients? Cost? I'm curious as always looking for ways to switch up my protein sources.Thanks!
  • b4real5
    b4real5 Posts: 8 Member
    Its a meal replacement program. Its not necessarily high protein but the way their protein supplements are formulated your body is able to absorb more of the protein (For example if you ate 20 grams of protein from steak & 20 grams from an ideal protein supplement your body will actually absorb & use more protein from the ideal protein supplements. So you are able to get the benefits of protein with less fat, calories & carbs. You eat 3 of their meals a day + one of your own (meat & veggies) + a salad. its about $80 a week for there food + what I spend on produce. I feel like I have extra money now because I am buying less groceries & not eating out. I heard about the program through word of mouth I see my coach once a week get weighed, measured, body fat analysis to make sure burning fat not muscle. It works so well I cant believe I'm just hearing about it. If you google ideal protein you probably will have a center in your area. I looked on you tube & a lot of people have before & after pics. :)
  • b4real5
    b4real5 Posts: 8 Member
    I forgot to add they have bars, soups, puddings, shakes, cereals, etc... most taste pretty good.