Workout Routine Help Please?!?

Options
Hello Everyone.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and need a routine when It comes to working out like a specific amount of cardio and strength training to do, how long to do it and how much a week. I'm 6ft tall, 99 Kilo grams and hoping to lose as my Distant Goal to lose 40 kilos. I have given myself a year or more to lose this weight- I know its a lifestyle change and it takes time. Anyway. I go to the gym 6 days per week (sat off) usually do 1-2hours of cardio (Running, Bicycle, Interval Running) and 30 mins to 1 hour of strength training. Could you guys be a guide and tell me how much cardio I should do and how much strength training and what do to for strength training? I don't want to be super tones mostly thin so yeah. Im new to this. I hope you understand.

thanks you

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Your diet will play 90% of the role in weight loss. You won't get there with just exercise. There is no point in doing hours of exercise if you don't follow it up with a calorie deficit.

The most important thing with any exercise is to find something you like to do. 3 hours a day in the gym is way more than you need to do. Maybe do cardio an hour one day and strength for an hour the next.