Cracker-box genie question

theseus82
theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
-Let's suppose you liked Crackerjack box crackers (hypothetical). You open a box and a genie pops out. This is a very specialized genie because he's not the lamp kind of genie, but the Crackerjack box kind of genie. He can grant one of only two wishes.

- He can either grant you the ability to live for precisely 200 years in this life in good health and frozen at the physical age 40.

-Or he can magic into existence a Swiss bank account with $15 million dollars with your name on it. (If you're thinking that people won't believe you came across the money legitimately, just suppose instead that he can magic you a future Powerball lotto ticket that will win $15 million.

He says you can only have 1 of these 2 wishes. Then he thinks he's going to take up residence in a Pringles can next time cause he wants to switch things up a bit. Which wish would you choose?

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Probably the money but I'd love to see all my future grand children grow up! Tough question though!
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    200 years for sure. That's assuming the cracker jacks tattoo is still temporary.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Depending on the tricks behind each, I'd like to know more about the 200 years. In 200 years, someone can get pretty darn rich on their own, perhaps witness technology they'd never see in this lifetime. So many ways this wish could go wrong.
  • The money. I never, ever want to out live all my loved ones. My heart would break over and over. :cry:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    I would pick the money because I get bored with things easily.