am i loosing weight to quick?

Options
i started my diet 22 days ago and loss 8lbs so far is that good or bad? im 19 im very active i go to the gym probably 4 times or less a week....i use all my calories sometimes over sometimes under,,when i first started i was always hungry now my body is getting use to protein sizes i always feel satisfied .when it was my t.o.m i stayed the same weight. dident gain or loose..i try not to cheat but when i do ill stay the same weight...i just need input nothing negative..

Replies

• littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I would say it's a little faster than normal, but I think a quick drop is pretty common with some people starting out, because you burn more calories per day at a heavier weight. That is also why the loss seems to really slow down when people approach their goal, too.

If you are getting enough nourishment and calories then I wouldn't worry too much. The body is going to do what it's gonna do. Plus weight changes during the day so I wouldn't be too alarmed at this stage.

I will say, make sure you do get in at least 1200 calories a day, especially if you exercise, some of your days are looking low but then again I only glanced at a few days. But from what I did see, you could up your intake.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    It'll slow down, you're shedding water weight right now. I dropped 12 in the first two weeks.

Rigger
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    s
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Not knowing your age and health and other things, I would say you're probably not eating nearly enough and you're losing too fast. MOreover, you'll put it all - plus - back on. It took me two years to lose 26 pounds. But I'm not young and I take medication that slows down my weight loss and I don't try to overdo on the diet thing.

But I'd say that's probably too much weight to lose in that short a time and it's not healthy.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    That's water weight....it will slow down