Motivation buddies

Options
Hey all!!
I am 31 years old and a mother to three beautiful children; 6, 4, and 3...I also work full time at a Children's Hospital and I am a full time student. With everything that goes on in my day I have made so many bad choices and my health and weight has taken the hit... I am ready to start living for me and my family, providing a healthy foundation for them so that they do not have to go through what I have had to...My physician has started me on a weight loss program and I am hoping to get a handle on all of this:) Looking for motivation and support buddies to help offer tips and encouragement. Something that I hope I can offer for others as well:)

Replies

• Peace_Love_Coexist
    Options
    count me in Buddy!!! We can DO THIS!!!
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey there! It is always a great time to start to focus on your health! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Mum of 3 here too! Will gladly add you :)
  • shelleydavies1991
    shelleydavies1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I come on here every day if I can and comment on all profiles!

Feel free to add me!

And any other members too! :flowerforyou:
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow busy busy lady. Add me if you want. Good luck on your journey.x
  • Kjolene82
    Options
    Awesome guys! Thanks so much:) Today I visited my Dr for the Weight Loss work up and starting tomorrow it is ON! lol:) I actually started today by eating a salad for lunch instead of the usual FF. Tomorrow is the "official" Day 1 though:) Can't wait to be looking back on a month and starting to see results!!
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    There's motivation right there! ;) A few things I find helpful.. Fill your diary in each morning (pre-plan each day if you can) as it makes it easier to stick to your eating plan during the day I find.. Or fill it in every night for the following day if it's easier.

Also, if you are going to go for a walk or do some exercise, even if it's for a really short time ect.. Tell your friends that you're going to try and do that exercise by the end of the day... You'll find a lot of people will leave inspirational comments and it helps you follow through with doing whatever the exercise is by the end of the day :)
  • LadyTest
    LadyTest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my official start day too (again)! Good luck to you!
  • catpaige1
    Options
    Hey, I'm a working mommy of two (6 and 5) who is also going to school as well. Add me if you would like!
  • jenm_123
    jenm_123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started this week and it would be great to have some friends on here!
  • JenB619
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you. I just re-started this week so I could use a few buddies.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • Kjolene82
    Options
    Really great idea to pre fill my diary! Thanks so much:) My biggest problem is going to be eating healthy food that fills me up.. Going from pigging out to smaller portions is definitely going to be hard:(
  • YvetteR42
    Options
    Welcome I just started this week to and would love to be added with anyone.. So go ahead and add me
  • ShanStar78
    ShanStar78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 need motivation is a must also..anyone feel free to add me as well!!
  • Mheisey86
    Mheisey86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im looking for motivational
    friends also
  • cassandrac1983
    Options
    Add me if you like, I update daily!
  • jewel6129
    jewel6129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sending request!
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I work full time and have two part time jobs. I am mom to two young boys age 7 and 4. I need to be healthy for them. Looks like we have similiar goals. :)
  • Kjolene82
    Options
    Awesome guys! Thanks so much for the adds!
  • MeghanKinnon
    MeghanKinnon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here for ya! I am determined to get back to my pre-pregnancy body and then tone up a bit. I work part time and am with my daughter who is almost 7 months old the rest of the time :) I want to look good for her, myself & her father. Feel free to add me.