Eat to Perform?

Options
Has anyone used Eat to Perform? Pros/cons? Feedback?

Replies

• kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AutumnLee23
    AutumnLee23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bumping as well. curious
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    bump
  • StephaniePaige1020
    StephaniePaige1020 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just starting….curious.
  • KickboxDiva
    KickboxDiva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just signed up on the one time payment of $79 plan. Receiving several emails a day. Access to 2 private facebook pages and a forum on some forum app I had to download. I also received 4 Ebooks. 1 tells you what to do ( still reading). One tells you the science behind it. One recipe and the other talks about flexible dieting. You also fill out a form with your food preferences and it gives you a weekly menu to exactly hit macros. You can choose different levels of difficulty of recipes. On the forum, Paul noble and other moderators appear to answer questions. I'm going to read all the books first and see what I learn but you can also pay $99 and get one on one macro coaching from April. Sounds like a good deal Paul writes ALOT! It's great if you are an information junkie but even then it's a bit overwhelming. I'm trying to take it slow and learn. Seems he wants you to take control and learn it for yourself instead of just being told what to do.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I don't know the ins and outs of the pay program, but their overall perspective on eating is something I agree with
  • lcooper327
    lcooper327 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I like their calculator
  • Alipop
    Alipop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like their stuff too. Thinking about signing up for the May 1 fat loss challenge.
  • catlemieux
    catlemieux Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a lot of research behind the little bit I have read. It seems that the science is solid and pros like Georges St Pierre are on a similar nutritional programs. I just adjusted my nutritional goals to reflect some of their recommendations. If what they say is true, I am not eating enough for the amount of exercise I do.

Has anyone been successful with the program and seen fat loss and solid fitness gains?
  • chasefab
    chasefab Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have had big gains with the eat to perform program. The best part is I can still eat my pancakes. Yes!!