Men only...how hard is withdrawal, really?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I found that due to all the time I spend on my personal spreadsheets and check book, I have mastered my withdrawal timing because I know my money is accounted for from all the personal accounting.

I recommend it to all my friends that having a very well balanced check book, will help you have an easy time when you get to the bank because you have control over your money.

what about those friends who are with women who like to have control over the money?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I just tried to make a transaction...

...but was told I had insufficient funds.

Ouch!

NoRespect.jpg

I am so sorry that happened to you. Banks are coming up with more and more ridiculous rules these days. I particularly hate having to listen to the whole shpiel on the phone when all you really want to know is where you stand financially. Like can I get something out or not?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I found that due to all the time I spend on my personal spreadsheets and check book, I have mastered my withdrawal timing because I know my money is accounted for from all the personal accounting.

I recommend it to all my friends that having a very well balanced check book, will help you have an easy time when you get to the bank because you have control over your money.

what about those friends who are with women who like to have control over the money?

If they have good accounting they can still hold the money and give it to them whenever they want it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

If they have good accounting they can still hold the money and give it to them whenever they want it.

now i'm lost. lol.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    If things go pear shaped and the withdrawal fails, just call the bank and deal with it the morning after. Not much you can do right there and then.
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Women should never be in control of banking transactions. Men should have the last say where money is deposited and when.
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    What if she's managing her own account? I think then the matter should be in her hand, or hands.
  • helpfit101
    Options
    What if she's managing her own account? I think then the matter should be in her hand, or hands.

I think it better to avoid financial transactions with women like that.
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options

I think it better to avoid financial transactions with women like that.

I'm sure she'll be fine servicing her account by herself.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ^this...and....see below

now i'm lost. lol.

I just got unlost. somehow the above just reminded me of times I held the money and I remember knowing just when to be tight fisted about it's spending and when to be more relaxed about it. this did allow me to get access to the money at the precise moment I knew where I wanted to spend it. (usually at the salon on my hair or a facial.)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Pretty hard for my fiance since we share a bank account XD
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    ^this...and....see below

now i'm lost. lol.

I just got unlost. somehow the above just reminded me of times I held the money and I remember knowing just when to be tight fisted about it's spending and when to be more relaxed about it. this did allow me to get access to the money at the precise moment I knew where I wanted to spend it. (usually at the salon on my hair or a facial.)

A bit of 2 way communication can really let you know how things are progressing. Time it all right, the withdrawal takes place, doesn't get dishonoured and you can get treated to a nice relaxing facial afterwards. Everyone's happy!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm just always afraid of running out of money when I know I really need that keratin protein conditioner or am really looking forward to that facial. guess I'm a little greedy like that sometimes.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm just always afraid of running out of money when I know I really need that keratin protein conditioner or am really looking forward to that facial. guess I'm a little greedy like that sometimes.

At least you have the extra for facials. Some of us are just lucky to be able to have enough for the mouths that need to be filled. God forbid the roof starts leaking because how will we be able to fill all our holes.
  • helpfit101
    Options

I think most men are happy to spoil their girl and spend to get her the facial she wanted.

I guess a well timed withdrawal can buy the man what he wants and let the girl enjoy some release from a well deserved facial.
  • jaysonhijinx
    Options
    Don't worry about that. There'll be plenty of money coming out when the withdrawal happens. Just hope it doesn't go everywhere.
  • helpfit101
    Options
    I would wonder are you the kind of girl that leaves all avenues of investment available for exploration? Even some of the murkier ones?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

At least you have the extra for facials. Some of us are just lucky to be able to have enough for the mouths that need to be filled. God forbid the roof starts leaking because how will we be able to fill all our holes.

I'm not a plumber or roofer or patcher but IDK...spackle?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Generally withdrawal leads to the frivolous wasting of liquid assets. A woman who values liquid assets and truly understands their value will rarely sign off on releasing them from the bank's vault. If she does, something stronger than an oral agreement is often required to satiate the demand for a second form of income. That's really what men hesitate over when withdrawing, is the fear needing a second (or third!) income stream.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Don't worry about that. There'll be plenty of money coming out when the withdrawal happens. Just hope it doesn't go everywhere.

Wow so many generous men on this thread. I like to see that people who know how to manage their money can be very confident about how it will be spent and can feel trusting and spendy with it.

13448394_l.jpg

from http://laughingsquid.com/servers-react-to-a-surprise-200-tip/
This discussion has been closed.