BIGGEST Accomplishment?! (outside of the diet/fitness world)

Options
bingefreeaubree
bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
This doesn't necessarily have to be weight loss/fitness related. In fact, I'm curious what your non-fitness accomplishments are!
I'm just a freshman in college, so I feel like I haven't quite accomplished anything huge yet. :ohwell:
But if I had to pick one thing it's probably being Salutatorian of my high school class. That's the only really big thing I can think of.

What's your biggest accomplishment? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AlyssasDiet
    Options
    Getting my AA Degree! I'm still working on my Bachelors, but I can say that I have a college degree! I'm the first one in my family to get one. :happy:
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Being the salutatorian is a FANTASTIC accomplishment. My biggest accomplishment would probably be recording a 6 song EP and (attempting to) distributing it!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Working on my Bachelors in Journalism and my minor (an associates in Dance) and if I can get those, then I will be the first in my family to do it.

But, as far as work: I got to write a sidebar for a playoff game on Saturday and shadow one of the new "co-editors" at the paper. So getting to do a playoff game in the first time in the 2 years that I have been there.

And I found out this week that I will get to be an assistant cheerleading coach for 5th and 6th grade girls at a church here in town starting in Jan through Upward, which is an outreach program. I have never done it before, but it puts my dance minor to use :bigsmile:
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Wow, awesome accomplishments, guys! Congratulations!!
    @somerisagirlsname, thanks!! Recording a song is pretty amazing yourself! :happy:
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Surviving the first 5 years with triplets and their older (by 19 months) sister.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Popping out a human, AND keeping him alive for 3.5 years and counting...
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Haha! Oh boy, I bet triplets are a ton of work! Good for both you guys. :-D
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Here are two:

Having houses built that I designed and knowing that people are living in them.

Having brain surgery and handling it like a champion.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Surviving this roller-coaster called "life" for 49 years.
  • jeanri
    jeanri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Probably surviving birth, I'd say...my sisters and I were born 3 months premature (also triplets :) )
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Becoming good at public speaking
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    After an accident and more than one year in hospital I had to learn everything again: Speaking, Walking, Washing, Eating ...
    Now I have a good job and I am fit
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Getting a doctoral degree in 4 years while working full time and having a baby, 2002.
  • bingefreeaubree
    Options
    Omigosh amazing accomplishments, everyone!
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is fitness related - but it is a major accomplishment for me. 3-weeks ago, I ran my first MARATHON!!! I am still on my runner's high! I am looking forward to many more to come!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Getting accepted in graduate school.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Being self-sustainable financially ... it's not much but it's a start!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Buying my first property when I was 21 and being independent....