New to this

Options
Hi, I am new to this I have been tracking for about five days now and realize that I want ot get more involved in this. I need to lose alot of weight and am looking for support on my never ending journey. I am 44 and a mother of an 18 year old. My health has been going downhill for about the last year and it is time to take control of something and eating healthier is something I can do. I am really enjoying this program. I have tried other free applications on the iPod touch, and I really seem to like this one. I am looking forward to getting more involved with al of this. :happy:

Replies

• sammiekins
    Options
    Welcome! This website has a lot of good supporters and a lot of good resources, too! I know what you mean about regaining control of your life. It's a great feeling once it happens. Good luck with your goals! You can do anything you want to do!:)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    this is a great site. there is alot of motivation and encouragement. You can do this. just track your food and dont give up